High School Help: Expectations, College, Kingdom Work, and Beyond!
- What do you expect your teen to do while homeschooling high school?
- What is your teen actually capable of and willing to do during his high school years?
- What does your teen want to do post-high school graduation?
- Is there a healthy balance between achieving academics and pursuing passions?
- Is homeschooling through high school an advantage or a disadvantage?
In this week’s podcast, I honestly explore these questions and more. If you are homeschooling a high schooler or your teen is on the cusp of high school, then take a little coffee break and join me this week for some encouragement, advice, hindsight, and some high school help.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST
The Case Against Adolescence: Rediscovering the Adult in Every Teen by Robert Epstein
Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations by Alex and Brett Harris