TUESDAY, APRIL 13TH
3:00 PM (PT) and 6:00 PM (PT)
- Are you worried you won’t finish everything before the end of the school year?
- Is everyone stressing out as you pile on more and more school work?
- Do you feel like they’re just isn’t enough hours in the day?
- Are your kids miserable and already checked out?
If this describes you and your family, don’t worry. You are not alone! We all feel this pressure at the end of each school year. Join Carrie for a little coffee and conversation on April 13th.
In this FREE ONLINE Workshop, Carrie will share how to:
- End the year strong.
- Focus on what’s really important the last few months of school.
- Provide ideas for end of the year math, writing, and reading lessons.
- Reignite a love of learning.
- Celebrate this year’s accomplishments & God’s faithfulness throughout the year.
End the Year Strong Workshop is FREE but Registration is required.
sign up today! Space is limited!
Ditch the Distance Learning: Let’s Go “Old School” Homeschool
- Are your eyes crossing from all of the online courses your child is taking?
- Is your computer on overload due to ZOOM classes each and every day?
- Is your child not thriving in a distance learning setting?
- Are there other options in this COVID world of homeschooling
YES! Yes, there is!
If your child (and you) need a break from distance learning and you are looking for better options, this is a great time of the year to go “old school” homeschool! Join Carrie for her latest Coffee and Conversation Workshop.
In this workshop, Carrie will share:
- Ways to learn as a family that do not require outside classes or distance courses
- How to limit or even eliminate all distance learning in 2021
- Ways to take the entire month of December off from formal lessons and still get a ton of “school work” done
- Debunk the “socialization” myth once and for all (even in a COVID world, you don’t need ZOOM to socialize)
“Ditch the Distance Learning” Workshop is FREE but registration is required!
Sign up today! Space is limited!
September 24th: 6:00 PM (PT)
Join Carrie for a Coffee Date September 24th, 6:00 PM (PT)
Check In & Catch Up with Carrie after your 1st month of homeschooling!
- How is it going?
- What’s working well?
- What needs some tweaking?
- What do you need help with?
- What questions do you have now?
Join Carrie for a FREE evening of Coffee & Conversation. Let’s talk about your 1st month of homeschooling in this 2020-2021 School Year. We are all in different seasons! This may be your first ever year to homeschool, your first year homeschooling with a toddler, or your first year homeschooling high school. You might be an experienced homeschooling mom who just needs a little extra encouragement this year or who still hasn’t quite settled on what you want this new school year to look like for your family. Bring your questions and concerns! Carrie will help you smooth out any rough starts and help you tackle the next couple of months with confidence.
The EVENT is FREE but Space is LIMITED. Please register below.
AUGUST 1ST: 9:00 AM (PT)
You are invited to join Carrie and her friends and family to celebrate the release of her new book, Just Breathe (and Take a Sip of Coffee): Homeschool in Step With God. 💜
At the LIVE Online Book Release Party, Carrie will share her new book, play a few games, give away a ton of prizes, do a brief Homeschooling Q & A session, acknowledge some very important people, and hear from a few members of the book launch team. 💞
All are welcome but you do need to RSVP at our EventBrite Page and register to get the special ZOOM link. CLICK HERE TO RSVP. 💜
You come with your favorite cup of coffee, and we will bring the prizes, the conversation, and the fun!
☕️. Copies of Just Breathe (and Take a Sip of Coffee) book
☕️ Pound of Fresh Coffee Beans & “Saved by Grace & Fueled by Coffee” coffee mug
☕️. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Gift Cards and Starbucks Gift Cards
☕️. Amazon Gift Cards
All who attend will be entered into the drawing for a FREE copy of the book, Just Breathe (and Take a Sip of Coffee): Homeschool in Step with God.
Winners of the Trivia Game and Coffee Mug Selfie Contest will win one of the other Giveaway Prizes.
** ☕️. ☕️. To Enter the Coffee Mug Selfie Contest, take a selfie holding your favorite coffee mug or teacup. Post it on your personal FB page, tag Carrie De Francisco, use the #justbreathesipcoffee, and mention the book by name in your post. You know I love coffee humor, so if you have a witty coffee comment, add that too!*** ☕️. ☕️.
BOOK RELEASE DATE: Saturday, August 1st, 2020
We hope you can join us!
Join me this summer for a little coffee break and let’s talk homeschooling!
Are you intrigued by the idea of homeschooling but have no idea where to start or what to do? If God has placed homeschooling on your heart but you are feeling overwhelmed by the idea, then join us for a 3 Week “How To” Seminar. I like to call this seminar the “Fake it till you make it” course.
In this seminar, we get down to the nitty gritty! We will explain the legal requirements and record keeping options, share curriculum choices and different homeschooling methods, discuss ways to balance home and school, and how to teach multiple students at the same time. The group will meet weekly via Zoom and will have the opportunity to participate in a private Facebook group for discussions, support, and “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) live stream sessions.
TWO different sessions to choose from but space is limited in both! Register today!
FIRST 3-WEEK SESSION: Monday, June 15th, 22nd & 29th (9:00 -10:15 AM Pacific Time)
SECOND 3-WEEK SESSION: Thursday, July 16th, 23rd & 30th (6:00-7:15 PM Pacific Time). FULL!!
THIRD SESSION: 3 Consecutive Days August 3rd, 4th, and 5th @ 9:00 -10:15 AM (Pacific Time). FULL!